RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
WHY SPAIN RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT?
Besides its ever-burgeoning tourist industry and the excellent quality of life it offers, Spain’s friendly residency law is an important attraction to foreign investors. Some of the highlights of Spain’s Residency by Investment Program are:
- The entire family can benefit from the program.
- Low tax regime and a healthy climate.
- Stable political and economic climate.
- The easy renewal process for the residency permit.
- Visa-free travel across the EU Schengen zone.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Need to obtain a Spanish residency card.
- Proof of investment made in Spain.
- A valid passport.
- Clean criminal record.
- No previous rejection of entry or visa to the EU.
- Sufficient medical insurance.
- Proof of income.
|Real Estate Investment||Business Development||Capital Investment|
|Invest at least € 500,000 in real estate. The investment can be on residential or commercial property, or a combination of both. The property can be rented out.||Make a minimum investment of € 1 million to:
COUNTRIES OFFER RBI