RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
WHY MALTA RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT?
- Visa-free travel across the Schengen zone.
- Physical relocation is not mandatory.
- Second residence solution for countries not allowing dual citizenship.
- An emerging global financial center.
- A stable and fast-growing economy.
- Common usage of English language.
- A promising startup and technology hub.
- Publicly funded and free high-rated education system.
- One of the fastest residency programs in Europe.
WHAT ARE THE APPLYING QUALIFICATIONS?
- Applicants should hold a valid travel document.
- Applicants should have health insurance covering all risks across the EU.
- Main applicant must show proof of enough funds.
- Main applicant must show proof of having an annual income of at least € 100,000 or assets worth € 500,000.
What is the investment option
|Invest in Malta National Bonds for a minimum of € 250,000 for five years.||one of the following options
COUNTRIES OFFER RBI