CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
WHY MONTENEGRO CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT?
A stark contrast from most citizenship programs in Europe, applicants to Montenegro are not obliged to live there on a continual basis, not even for one day. The application is fast to obtain with a short time frame of only 90 days. Montenegro has become the hub for some of the most important industries in the world after its recent independence and strategic position among other countries. The government dedicated an official website to visit if you are interested in the program as the following: http://www.gov.me/naslovna.
- Visa free to 123 countries.
- Potential EU member.
- Dependent children up to age of 18 can be included.
- Citizens have the right to reside and work in the US through E2 treaty with the US.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Applicants should not be a European Union citizen.
- Applicants should hold a valid passport or subsequent foreign travel document.
- Applicants should not hold criminal records.
- Main applicant should attest the power of attorneys and the investment agreement.
- Main applicant should submit documents that show the source and origin of invested funds.
THE INVESTMENT OPTIONS
Applicant will have the choice either invest in an undeveloped area (north of the country) with a minimum of € 250,000 or invest in a developed area (south of the country) at € 450,000 minimum investment.
Applicant must make a non-refundable contribution (donation) to a state fund at the amount of € 100,000 regardless of the investment category that they have chosen and number of applicants.
APPLICABLE FEES IN THE INVESTMENT OPTION
|GOVERNMENT FEE FOR MAIN APPLICANT||€ 15,000|
|GOVERNMENT FEE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DEPENDENT UP TO 4||€ 10,000|
|GOVERNMENT FEE FOR ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL DEPENDENT AFTER 4TH||€ 50,000|
|DUE DILIGENCE FEE FOR MAIN APPLICANT||€ 7,000|
|DUE DILIGENCE FEE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DEPENDENT UP TO 4||€ 10,000|
|DUE DILIGENCE FEE FOR ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL DEPENDENT AFTER 4TH||€ 1,500|
COUNTRIES OFFER CBI