RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
ENTREPRENEUR VISA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Business should be viable.
- should be able to create 10 jobs in Ireland.
- Should be capable of achieving € 1 million in sales within 3-4 years.
- Business plan is the central factor to be reviewed upon application.
- Should be supported by the correct market research.
- Your business should not go 6 years back.
- Should have experienced management team.
TYPE OF BUSINESS
- Cannot be a business in retail.
- Cannot be a business in personal services.
- Cannot be a business in catering.
- Should be “high potential startup”.
- should be new, innovative, and pitched at international markets.
- The business viability is more important than immediate success.
PROCESS AFTER ACCEPTANCE
- After acceptance you will be granted a 2-year permit.
- If your business is still viable after this time, your permits 3 additional years.
- After this 5-year period, you can effectively apply for permanent residence.
- This PR is given for 5 years and renewed for that same duration.
- You are also in the position to apply for the Irish citizenship.
RESIDENCE AND ABSENCES
- You are only required to be in Ireland for a day per year.
- If you are not going to apply for the passport at the end of the process you are not required to be there at all.
- If you are aiming for the passport, you need to be in Ireland for more than half of the year.
- Flexibility can be given if the entrepreneur proves that there is interest abroad regarding your start up and that you have to engage to international travel.
- In the fifth and final year you are required to be in the country all year long.
- Specialist business plan writers could be hired to boost your case.
- When it is said that the business should be capable of doing something does not mean that it should achieve it rather than merely having the ability to.
- This program requires no English language requirement.
- You don’t have to invest until your application is approved.
- Entrepreneur visa eligibility requires minimum investment of € 50,000.
ALTERNATIVE ROOTS TO THE CITIZENSHIP
- Endowment (Donation). Asked amount: €500K.
- Enterprise investment. Asked amount: €1M.
- Approved investment fund. Asked amount: €1M.
- Real estate investment fund. Asked amount: €2M.
COUNTRIES OFFER RBI