CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Vanuatu is unique and distinct compared to anywhere else on earth. The place is like a mélange of all the most spectacular experiences in the world, blending and brimming with wonder at one place.
From active volcanoes to untouched rainforests and ancient tribes, Vanuatu is a lush tropical beachy destination with a calm ambiance suited for anybody who wishes to lead a relaxed life.
WHY VANUATU CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT?
Vanuatu is a stunning tropical island nation – both for tourism and living. It has low-cost real estate ranging from prime beach fronts to whole islands for sale. With access to Ni-Vanuatu rights, which means less voting rights and political involvement for the better, Vanuatu gives the successful applicant comprehensive citizenship. The applicant is not required to visit or reside to retain a passport of this country and there are no restrictions on dual citizenship.
- Vanuatu citizens have visa-free or visa on arrival access to 129 countries and territories.
- No income tax.
- One of the fastest citizenship application processes.
- Provision to include dependent children under 25 and dependent parents above 65.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Main applicant should complete 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants should have excellent health.
- Main applicant should have a high personal net worth.
- Applicants should be of outstanding character.
- Applicants should not hold criminal records.
THE INVESTMENT OPTIONs
A non-refundable contribution to the government fund gives you the eligibility for citizenship. The fee starts at
Government Fund Cost:
|Single applicant with spouse
|Single applicant with spouse and one child under 18 years old
|Family up to four applicants
|Any additional qualifying dependent above 18
Applicable Fees in Government Fund options:
|Due diligence fee for each applicant above 18
|Passport application fee per applicant
|Citizenship certificate fee per applicant
|Citizenship commission application fee per applicant
COUNTRIES OFFER CBI