RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
WHY PORTUGAL RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT?
- Travel visa-free within the Schengen and EU member states.
- Eligible for permanent residency or citizenship of Portugal after five years as a temporary resident.
- Residence visa waiver (under the Golden Visa program) for entering Portugal and visiting Schengen countries.
- Family members such as children and parents can be included.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Applicants should not have a criminal record.
- The primary applicant’s property should not be frozen in any EU states.
- Applicants must enter Portugal with a valid Schengen visa for the first time.
- Applicants must meet the requirements on minimum period of stay.
Investors can choose from the below investment options as per the updated Act 63/2015 and Regulatory Decree 15-A/2015 in July 2015.
|Property Investment||Capital Investment|
COUNTRIES OFFER RBI