UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
USA consists of fifty states and one federal district. The main part of the country is located in the central part of the North American. United States is bordered by Canada to the north, and by Mexico from the south. The state of Alaska is located in the extreme northern part of the continent, west of Canada and east of Russia; The state of Hawaii is the archipelago in the central part of the Pacific Ocean. The US also owns territories in the Caribbean Sea and in the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast city is New York, a global finance and culture center. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
- Visa-free travel to 184+ countries.
- Dual citizenship allowed.
- Physical stay 3 years required.
- Investment start from USD 500,000.
United Sates of America is the land of opportunity, one of the strongest currencies in the world. The United States EB-5 visa, employment – based fifth preference category EB – 5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program, created in 1990 by the Immigration Act of 1990, provides a method for eligible immigrant investors to become lawful permanent residents.
The USA has always been a place of opportunities and freedom, the country of immigrants and tolerance. The country’s economy is a leader amongst first world countries, benefitting from the most advanced technological market and a pro – business government.
The USA hosts some of the world’s best medical and educational facilities, making it an ideal location for raising a family. The EB – 5 visa gives the holder access to the public education system at all age levels, but the USA is also home to thousands of private schools, many of which are multi – lingual and provide a route to some of the highest – ranking universities in the world.
- Freedom to live, study, work and travel anywhere within the USA territory.
- The program includes the main applicant, family members (spouse, all unmarried children under 21 years old).
- No business experience, minimum skills or education required.
- No requirement for visa sponsorship.
- One of the most efficient way to obtain permanent residency in the United States.
- Opportunity to obtain the USA citizenship after 5 years of permanent residency.
- Green card holders may have access to colleges, universities at the USA resident tuition fees, public schools etc.
WHAT ARE THE INVESTMENT OPTIONS
|Make an investment of USD 1 million in new commercial enterprise or USD 500,000 if the enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, including rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 present that of the national average.|
|Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.|
|Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy formulation of the enterprise.|
|Make an investment of USD 500,000.|
|Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted.|
|Active management of the enterprise is not required. Minimum investment required is USD 500,000 with employ at least 10 American workers.|
COUNTRIES OFFER IMMIGRATION