SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
WHY ST. KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT?
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program was formed in 1984 and is the oldest economic citizenship program across the globe. The CBI Unit is run with deep administrative experience and transparency, the government dedicated official website to verify related information as the following: https://www.ciu.gov.kn/. Making it a benchmark for similar programs worldwide. The country offers its citizens multiple advantages, tax-free worldwide income, and dual citizenship among the few. St. Kitts & Nevis’ Citizenship by Investment Program, one of the earliest of its kind in the Caribbean, offers benefits to applicants like:
- A quick, 120-day or less processing.
- An effortless and swift application approval period of 2 months.
- No need to travel for application and physical residency requirement.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 135 countries, including Schengen member states.
- Worldwide income is tax-free.
- Dual citizenship recognized and beneficial for investors.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55.
- Children who are challenged physically or mentally and fully dependent on the main applicant can be included.
- Siblings of the main applicant/spouse below 30 years old, unmarried, childless and dependent on the applicant for financial support can be included.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Main applicant be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants should not have a criminal record and pass a detailed background check.
- Applicants should be of good character.
- Main applicant should be able to provide proof of the source of funds.
- Applicants should display good health.
- Applicants should not have visa refusal.
THE INVESTMENT OPTIONS
Invest minimum of USD 400,000 for 5 years or USD 200,000 for 7 years in government-approved projects will qualify applicant to initiate the process of citizenship.
Real Estate Investment Cost:
To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis, an applicant must invest a minimum of USD 400,000 or USD 200,000 in government-approved projects.
must contribute to the government based on numbers of applicants as the following:
- Main applicant USD 35,050.
- Spouse USD 20,050.
- Any other qualifying dependent USD 10,050.
- Adding each sibling USD 40,000.
SGF came to effect in April 2018. This investment marks a contribution that goes directly to the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis which focuses on improving the areas of education, health, and infrastructure, economic growth, cultural preservation and national heritage sustenance. The investment contribution starts at a minimum of USD 150,000. The amount will be increased based on the number of applicants.
- Single applicant USD 150,000.
- Main applicant with spouse USD 150,000.
- Family of 4 including main applicant with spouse and dependents USD 150,000.
- Any other additional dependent, regardless of age USD 10,000.
- Adding each sibling USD 20,000.
Applicable Fees in both investment options
|Due diligence fee for main applicant||USD 7,500.|
|Due diligence fee for any dependent above 16||USD 4,000.|
|Application forms fee per applicant||USD 250.|
|Passport application fee per applicant||USD 300.|
|Due diligence fee for financial sponsor||USD 4,000.|
COUNTRIES OFFER CBI